I'm a free-spirited, kind of hippie, other-culture-loving, Vespa-obsessed mid-twenties girl with a passion for ending global poverty, abolishing sex trafficking, and keeping mamas with their babies. My husband and I strive to advocate for & pursue a slower, more ethical lifestyle, so I created this blog as a place for others who are passionate about world change to connect with Fair Trade artisan women (and men) around the world & help them support their families.
“We are kindred spirits… and now we are friends.”
You can read my full story on my about page.
Join the Movement
Signup for news and special offers!
You have successfully joined our subscriber list.
FOLLOW ME ON
🌍Jesus Follower, 🛵 & Thrifting Lover
🌎Ending Global Poverty & Trafficking
🌍Using buying power for good
- Trades of Hope Christmas 2020 Collection | Fair Trade & EthicalETHICAL HOME, TRADES OF HOPEOctober 20, 2020
- My Top Picks from Let’s Curate | Global Artisan Made GoodsETHICAL FASHION, ETHICAL HOMEOctober 14, 2020
- Trades of Hope Fall Collection 2020 | Fair Trade & EthicalETHICAL FASHION, ETHICAL HOME, TRADES OF HOPESeptember 19, 2020
- Baby Shower Gift Ideas | Fair Trade & EthicalETHICAL HOMEJuly 12, 2020
- Fair Trade + Ethical Essential Oil Diffuser JewelryETHICAL FASHIONJuly 2, 2020
LATEST PODCAST EPISODE
THE FINE PRINT
Thanks for visiting! Heads up – I use affiliate links. There is no additional cost if you decide to make a purchase; I’ll earn a small commission- which means you will be supporting my Vespa fund and helping me continue writing this blog!
© Kindred Movement 2017-Present