I'm a mid-twenties, free-spirited, kind of hippie, other-culture-loving, Vespa-obsessed mid-twenties girl with a passion for ending global poverty, abolishing sex trafficking, and keeping mamas with their babies. My husband and I strive to advocate for & pursue a slower, more ethical lifestyle, so I created this blog as a place for others who are passionate about world change to connect with Fair Trade artisan women (and men) around the world & help them support their families.
“We are kindred spirits… and now we are friends.”
You can read my full story on my about page.
Join the Movement
Signup for news and special offers!
You have successfully joined our subscriber list.
FOLLOW ME ON
🌍Jesus Follower, 🛵 & Thrifting Lover
🌎Ending Global Poverty & Trafficking
🌍Using buying power for good
- Baby Shower Gift Ideas | Fair Trade & EthicalETHICAL HOMEJuly 12, 2020
- Fair Trade + Ethical Essential Oil Diffuser JewelryETHICAL FASHIONJuly 2, 2020
- Trades of Hope FAQ: 9 Common Questions and AnswersTRADES OF HOPEJune 11, 2020
- Trades of Hope Promos, Discounts, and Sales: 5 Ways To Find The Best Trades of Hope DealsETHICAL FASHION, TRADES OF HOPEMay 21, 2020
- Missionary Update- May 2020LIFESTYLEMay 16, 2020
LATEST PODCAST EPISODE
THE FINE PRINT
Thanks for visiting! Heads up – I use affiliate links. There is no additional cost if you decide to make a purchase; I’ll earn a small commission- which means you will be supporting my Vespa fund and helping me continue writing this blog!
© Kindred Movement 2017-Present